Mr. Tushar K. Shah is the Head of Employment Laws practice in the Firm’s Mumbai office. He is a senior member of the Firm’s (i) corporate and (ii) HR and employment practices. He is associated with the Firm since 2007.
On the corporate front, he specializes in merger, demerger and corporate restructuring assignments involving court/tribunal process. On the HR and employment side, he counsels employers in respect of compliance on a wide range of employment laws and regulations as well as on best practices for avoiding labour disputes.
He has worked extensively on drafting and reviewing both local and international employment policies and agreements, structuring CTC, employment bonds, HR manuals and anti-sexual harassment policies, gratuity trust deeds, third party staffing agreements, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, non-solicit and non-compete agreements, collective bargaining agreements, etc.
He has wide experience in advising on employment aspects and issues arising from corporate transactions such as business acquisitions, slump sale, asset sale, joint ventures, mergers, demergers and business reorganization.
He has expertise in conducting HR & employment due-diligences and has also assisted various domestic and international employers through reorganization, closure and devising strategies to tackle redundancies.
1. Panacea Thy Anomalies!! (2019-II-LLJ-9)
2. Structuring CTC- ‘Controversies-To-Certainty’ (2018-III-LLJ-13)
3. Amendment Relating To ‘Inoperative Accounts’ Under Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
4. Note On Changes In The Factories (Maharashtra Amendment) Act, 2015
5. Let there be some light!! (2014-II-LLJ-43)