Legalaxy – Monthly Newsletter Series – Vol III – August, 2023 August 7, 2023
Published in: Legalaxy
DISCLAIMER: The material contained in this publication is solely for information and general guidance and not for advertising or soliciting. The information provided does not constitute professional advice that may be required before acting on any matter. While every care has been taken in the preparation of this publication to ensure its accuracy, Vaish Associates Advocates neither assumes responsibility for any errors, which despite all precautions, may be found herein nor accepts any liability, and disclaims all responsibility, for any kind of loss or damage of any kind arising on account of anyone acting/ refraining to act by placing reliance upon the information contained in this publication.
We are pleased to share with you the link to our newsletter “Legalaxy” for August 2023, providing updates on the recent and relevant legal developments in India.
Below are the key highlights of the newsletter:
- SEBI specifies BRSR Core Framework for Assurance and ESG Disclosures for Value Chain and its applicability
- SEBI notifies (Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism) (Amendment) Regulations, 2023
- SEBI introduces Online Dispute Resolution Portal
- SEBI circular on Disclosure of Material Events/ Information by listed entities under SEBI (LODR) Regulations
- SEBI streamlines the Pricing Norms for Institutional Placement of Units by listed InvITs and listed REITs
- SEBI notifies the SEBI (Issue and Listing of Non-Convertible Securities) (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2023
- SEBI extends the Framework for Restricting Trading by Designated Persons under PIT Regulations
- SEBI introduces the Regulatory Framework for Sponsors of a Mutual Fund
- EPFO declares the rate of interest for Employees’ Provident Fund Members Account for the year 2022-23
- ESIC extended the Atal Beemit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana till June 2024
- Andhra Pradesh issues Guidelines towards safety of factory workers required to work in Confined Spaces
- GSTN brought under PMLA for information sharing
- TCSPS under PMLA have to register under FINNET 2.0 Portal
- The validity of Industrial License extended from 3 years to 15 years
- Electricity (Amendment) Rules, 2023 notified by MoP
We hope you like our publication. We look forward to your suggestions.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected]