We are looking for a suitable candidate whose experience has been primarily focused on transaction advisory, strong legal acumen and ability to draft, review and negotiate complex transaction documents independently and provide support to reporting seniors.
Designation: Senior Associate
Team: General Corporate
Experience: Candidate should have relevant PQE of 4 to 6 years.
Educational Qualifications: Law graduate from a premier Law School.
Additional desirable qualification: qualified Company Secretary.
- Drafting, review and negotiation of complex transaction agreements/ documents including but not limited to term sheet, share purchase agreements, share subscription agreements, shareholders agreements, debenture subscription agreement, business transfer agreements, asset purchase agreements, joint venture agreement, debt assignment agreements. Practical exposure in this field is a mandatory requirement; the candidate must be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of the subject.
- Candidate should have experience of drafting legal opinions on Companies Act, FCRA, FEMA, SEBI Laws;
- Able to conduct legal due diligence by independently leading a team of professionals.
- Client management and handling with least involvement of the reporting senior.
- General Corporate Advisory, including but not limited to drafting of routine business agreements, employment contracts, confidentiality agreements, loan agreements, ECB agreements, license agreements, lease deeds, leave and license agreements etc.
- In-depth knowledge of provisions of FEMA with specific reference to FDI, ODI and ECBs and practical exposure on such transactions.