Team: General Corporate
Experience: Candidate should have relevant PQE of 2 to 3 years of experience
- Law graduate from a premier Law School.
- Additional desirable qualification: qualified Company Secretary.
- Drafting legal opinions on matters relating to Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI and labour laws etc.;
- Ability to conduct legal due diligence and preparation of red flag reports;
- Drafting and reviewing of agreements like share purchase agreements, share subscription agreements, shareholders agreements, business transfer agreements, asset purchase agreements, joint venture agreement, employment contracts, independent consultant contracts, distributorship agreements, NDA etc.;
- Ability to conduct comprehensive legal research and analysis.